31 December 2012

13Skills.com Progress: Sign Language and Alternative Energy

Sign Language
  Today I learned and practiced the common phrases section of Signing How to speak with your hands.  I learned to sign:  Hi, Thank you, Your welcome, What is happening?, What's Up?, Poor thing, That's dumb, Goodbye, Good Luck, Keep me informed, I love you, It's not my fault, What time is it?, Excuse me., My Name is..., However, Be careful, Please, Me too, I doubt it, I'm sorry, I made a mistake., I understand., Really, Good Morning, I'm fine., See you later., How are you., Yes.  I had my daughter quiz me after I read that section.

Alternative Energy
  I got a call from my wife today while I was at an account.  She said she thought she messed something up.  She had unplugged the battery charger to the car battery and plugged it into a power strip.  When she plugged the charger back in the fan started running and would not shut off.  I fiddled with it a little when I got home but am not sure what is going on.  The manual says that if I plug it in and select the 12v deep cycle it stays in a testing phase and will not come out of it and the fan will not come on.  If I do a charge start it will try to charge and when it  sees that the battery is 100% it will go to completed and start the monitoring phase the fan will turn on durring the monitoring phase but I don;t believe it is supposed to be on 100% of the time.  I'll look at it more in depth tomorrow.  Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment