31 December 2012

13Skills.com Progress: Alternative Energy and Hunting

Alternative Energy

Today I worked on a "Jumper Pack"  that I bought some time ago.  It worked for a while then I lost the wall adapter and the DC charger.  It sat on a shelf ever since.  Today I opened it up to see the type of battery it used.  To my surprise it was a small AGM 12v battery.  I attempted to charge the battery after removing it from the jumper pack.  I tried twice and both times the charger aborted.  I will purchase a replacement battery and keep it charged.  I now know that I can charge it inside the housing by hooking up the alligator clamps of the jumper to the alligator clips to the charger until I can purchase a replacement wall adapter and dc charger.

Hunting

I am currently at my parents house ready to ring in the new year.  Tomorrow I am going hunting with my Dad.  Every time I go hunting especially with him, I learn something new.   I do not see a gap in my hunting skills right now so I did not add it to my 13 skills list.  It should be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment