07 November 2013

Latest updates to my blog layout.

URL

I changed the URL to http://joenemec.blogspot.com from http://babyharley82nd.blogspot.com

Title

I changed the font and color of the Blog Title.

Blog Description


I know the color doesn't quite look right with the background but I'm working on that.  I also changed the text for the description.

Wigdets

I added a Label cloud, subscribe widget, zazzle panel and a follow by email widget.

Posts

I changed the post title font and the post date color.

Favicon

I never knew what a Favicon was until I looked it up.  It is the icon next to the www.joenemec.blogspot.com in your address bar.  I created that and added it.  I thought an N made out of pencils would look pretty cool in the address bar.  So if you add www.joenemec.blogspot.com to your favorites you will have the Favicon there also.

That is all for right now.  If you have any suggestions leave a comment below. Adios!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment